It can be difficult to know when it’s time to switch your managed service provider. After all, you likely have a good relationship with your current provider and don’t want to rock the boat.
However, there are several signs that can indicate it’s time for a change. In this blog post, we will discuss the top eight red flags that tell you it’s time to switch your managed IT service provider.
If you are unhappy with your current provider, keep reading below!
- Increased Downtime: If your current provider isn’t providing solutions in a timely manner, this can be frustrating and cause your business to fall behind. Time is money, especially when it comes to data outages and system failures! If you’re experiencing increased downtime with your current provider, this is a major issue that can lead to lost productivity and revenue.
- Lack of Communication: Are you getting the level of communication you need from your IT services provider in Ottawa? Lack of communication can make it difficult to get your questions answered in a timely manner.
- Poor Customer Service: Customer service is everting in the business world. If you’re not happy with the customer service you’re receiving from your IT provider this can be a major issue. You should feel confident and comfortable with the company you’re working with and trust that they have your back.
- Lack of Proactivity: Is your current provider proactive in their approach to your IT needs? If not, this can lead to problems down the road, as they’re not anticipating your needs and taking steps to prevent issues.
- Frequent Security Breaches: No one wants to experience security breaches, which is why businesses hire managed IT services providers. If you notice you are experiencing quite a few breaches, it could mean that your current provider is not doing enough to protect your data. This can be a major issue, as it can put your business at risk.
- Unreasonable Rates: You get what you pay for, and any service worth your while is going to cost you. But not at the expense of your bottom line! If you think you’re paying too much for the services you’re receiving, it may be time to hire a new managed services provider. You should feel like you’re getting a good value for your money.
- Lack of Flexibility: Is your current provider flexible in their approach to your IT needs? This means they are available when you need them and can tailor their services to your specific business needs. If you notice that your current provider isn’t flexible, this can be a major issue. Your provider should be able to adapt to your changing needs.
- Outdated Technology: Lastly, and probably one of the most important, is whether your current provider is using the best technology. The world of cybersecurity is constantly changing, and managed IT services Ottawa need to use the latest technology to thwart potential cyber risks. If your current provider is using outdated technology, this can be a major issue, as it can put your business at risk.
Contact Symple IT Solutions for the Best Managed IT Services Provider in Ottawa
Symple IT Solutions is a leading provider of managed IT services in Ottawa. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including IT support Ottawa, cloud services, and more. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service and quality of work. Contact us today to learn more about our services and see how we can help you take your business to the next level.
Reach Us On Google Maps